Insightful Families – Haringey
At Insightful Families we take a whole family approach to working with everyone in the family impacted by alcohol. We offer a free confidential friendly service for children, young people, parents and carers in Haringey. We focus on strengthen resilience, family cohesion, reducing conflict to improve wellbeing at home and in the community.
We offer a range of services including:
- Information and advice around alcohol
- 1:1 support for individual family member including children and YP
- Parenting workshops, support for mums and dads
- Family, Friends and Carers group
- FREE family activities
- Age specific activities for children, young people & young carers
- Educational workshops in schools and other communities venues
- Specialist training
- Opportunities to give something back
If you would like more information on any of the above or would like support from our service please contact us.
9.30 AM – 5PM Mon and Wed
9.30 AM – 6.00PM Tues and Thurs
9.30 AM – 3.00PM Fri